The ITM v6.x depots are located and maintained independently on the Hub and Remote TEMS and contain agent code for remote distribution.
The default location of the depot is:
- Windows: %ITMHOME%CMSDepot
- Linux and UNIX: $ITMHOME/tables/hub_tems_name/depot
The TEMS environment variable DEPOTHOME can be used to change the default location of the depot. This variable is defined within the relevant platform environment file:
- Windows: %$ITMHOME$/CMS/kbbenv
- Linux and UNIX: $ITMHOME/config/ms.ini
The basic depot commands are:
- List the agent bundles within a specified source directory (where the *.dsc files are located): tacmd listbundles -i <source_directory>
- Copy the agent bundles from the specified source directory: tacmd addbundles -i <source_directory>
- View the contents of the depot: tacmd viewdepot
To initiate a remote deployment of the agents, use the following commands:
- OS Agent deployment: tacmd createnode
- non-OS Agent: tacmd addsystem
Alternatively the application (non-OS) agents can be deployed from the TEP Client. An OS Agent must be installed on the target system before an application agent can be deployed.